360Civic is an Orange-based corporation with clients throughout the U.S. and Europe.
360Civic is part of a family of companies serving both public and private sector entities.
Our parent company, 360 BC Group, was founded in 2004 on one simple premise: We get things done. The company prospered and garnered an excellent reputation in the private sector by understanding the needs of the markets we served, and providing solutions to meet those needs.
360Civic was likewise developed from the ground up to focus exclusively on public sector entities. We applied the same philosophy to our school district, utility and municipal clients: understand the goals and priorities of the client, hire top writers, security experts and programmers with public sector experience, and customize our solutions to the specific requirements of each project.
Some of Our Successes
The following success stories are typical of the types of clients we serve, and the quality of results we achieve through our website and technology solutions.
- 360Civic was part of the team that worked on the new municipal website for the City of San Diego. This website finished second in the Center for Digital Government’s Best of the Web Awards for the City Portal category.
- We created a new and more user-friendly website for the City of Santa Ana, California. The City has since reported that the number of users on the site has increased more than 10%, the number of pages visited is up nearly 80%, and the bounce rate has dropped 40%.
- 360Civic revised the website for the Superior Court of San Bernardino. As a result, its total traffic is up 25% and the number of page views increased 83%, while the bounce rate dropped significantly. The site is now engaging more effectively with more visitors.
- 360Civic created a mobile app for students and parents at Huntsville City Schools that provides a faster and easier way to stay up to date on events happening at each school in the District, customized for each child based on the school he or she attends. We integrated advanced technology to inform parents about locations of students and school buses with the most advanced GPS solution available. “The product 360Civic delivered exceeded our expectations,” said Huntsville City School District’s Webmaster.
- After we redesigned the website for Phoenix, Arizona’s Paradise Valley School District, the site experienced a 78% increase in page views, a 60% increase in session times, and a bounce rate that dropped from 58% to 27%. This website was also a gold winner for the 2020 Hermes Creative Awards for education websites.
Your 360Civic Team
The staff and management of 360Civic are comprised of technology and marketing professionals, writers, and creative design staff with a broad range of experience.
At 360 you will work with a dedicated team that stays with you throughout the entire project. And when it’s done, we are also available to maintain your new site or web presence for years to come.
Most of our engagements tend to be long-term at our clients’ request. Should you contact them, you will repeatedly hear that, beyond the experience and professionalism we bring to each project, we are also an easy company to work with, and that we make the process easier as well.